Monday 9 June 2008

Tea


One of my favorite things to do on a lazy day is to go out and have tea somewhere with Bruno. A friend introduced me to a cafe that serves tea and fancy pastries on real china, and I was hooked on it from the moment I stepped inside. It sits just across from a large park, overlooking a statue in the midst of greenery and a fountain that children are free to splash around in.

It serves some very interesting varieties of tea. The tea in the cup pictured above is a type of green tea, served with bits of flower in it. Unless I need it, I prefer to drink decaf, so green tea is a good option for me.

We had lunch with a friend from the U.S. a few weeks ago at the cafe. I got to catch up with the news from my old church while sitting outside sipping tea. It was really nice. And when you're nearly 32 weeks pregnant, you tend to cherish being able to linger over a nice hot cup of something. I know I won't get many of these moments in the years to come!

2 comments:

k6 said...

Yeah, kids. Keep ya busy for a while but look what the little bliters can turn into. Nice photos too by the way.

Gail Pryatel said...

send me tea? :)
btw d2 ladder reset come play haha...