Friday 9 January 2009

It's Freezing!

Literally.

Woke up a few mornings ago to this... (excuse the blurriness, it was like 6am or something)


The pond we like to walk to has been freezing over on a regular basis! I went up there today and the ice in some parts was about 2 inches thick. These pictures were taken earlier this week when the ice wasn't quite so thick. Tonight it's down to 25F, apparently. Brr. Someone remind me why I moved here, again? Well, I guess true love is worth a bit of icy weather....!



Elijah is rightly suspicious of the cold weather. Fortunately, he's wrapped up warm here in a nice toasty winter coat that his great-aunt gave him for Christmas.


Well, off to huddle under some blankets and dream of hot chocolate... for as long as Elijah will let me sleep, that is!

No comments: