Sunday 14 March 2010

Spring

The UK holds Mother's Day in March, so I was surprised with a chocolate croissant and tea in bed this morning... plus a great card:


Then B and E headed outside to build the tent and tunnel that Grandpa in California sent us for Christmas....

I didn't fit down the tunnel.

But E did.


B also built a little trampoline we picked up last weekend.

Anyhow, that's all I have time for - it's time for a certain gentleman's nap, and I'm off for a hot date with a pot of tea and my notebook at a local cafe. Happy Spring.

2 comments:

SSP said...

looks like a lovely day!! E is getting so big!!!

dinah said...

What a wonderful present! I had been looking at just that sort of thing, and this one is great - and the trampoline will be a great opportunity to use up some of that bounce.