Tuesday 30 November 2010

Seriously?

Snow in November?

This thin-blooded coastal Californian is beginning to think she should have migrated south with the birds.

It's still snowing. These days, sunset is around 4pm so it's also very gloomy out there. On the bright side, we're less than 10 minutes' drive from the hospital if baby decides to put in a (slightly) early appearance.

And E enjoyed himself today.

London is forecast to get more snow overnight. On top of Monday's Tube strike goodness knows what transport will be like - personally I'm secretly hoping the skies dump a foot on us and the trains stop so that B has an excuse to work from home. Tomorrow, however, is his last day before paternity leave begins, so I suppose that's a bit selfish of me.

Well, E and I are off for a bit of hot chocolate. I can see the snowflakes still drifting down outside... happy early winter, everyone, wherever you might be.

No comments: