Saturday 30 April 2011

Randomness

So I called my US bank yesterday and wound up chatting with the lady on the other end about the royal wedding while we waited for the computers to update details. I realized that I totally heard her accent. And she was from CA. I feel really weirded out right now. I think I'm probably going to have culture shock when I visit. That is going to be strange.

Yesterday we went to one of the local street parties, because Friday was a national holiday due to the wedding. There were something like 79 street parties in our borough alone! We had a little picnic then E went on the bouncy castle someone had set up. It was great to see the street shut down to traffic.

B and I went to the local farmer's market today and then the park afterward for E to run off some energy. We both have to-do lists a mile long. Mental to-do lists. If I wrote it all down it'd just be daunting.

I have no relevant pics so here is a photo of a teethy baby. (And no, we're not getting a whole lot of sleep lately.)

1 comment:

SSP said...

oh she is getting cuter and cuter!! When do you get here? I am actually going to FRANCE in June for a little holiday and given all the crap that fills my life now, I am very glad to be escaping for a bit....love you!!