Monday 11 June 2012

June in London

The Met Office is warning homeowners to brace themselves as the deluge, which began in earnest about 6pm last night, is expected to continue all day bringing three inches of rain by tea-time.


Although apparently the hosepipe ban still stands.  Anyhow, this quote just about sums up the last three months.  The Diamond Jubilee was subject to atrocious weather - mad props to the Queen for standing up for something like four straight hours as she made her way down the Thames.  We are back from France and everything is really busy.  Also, I dropped my beloved camera into the sea so there will be no pictures for awhile.  I do have some of France but they're on a memory card - eventually I'll be able to post some.  For now, gotta run.  Before the floods get me or something.

No comments: