Friday 12 June 2009

Series

We've moved into the new flat, although there's a lot to be done still! The most important thing, however, is that we're finally away from those horrible neighbors. I walked over there on Thursday to say a final goodbye to the place, and our yard is already re-filled with dog feces and assorted garbage. Now it's not our problem anymore!

Here's a (probable overload) of everyone's favorite little guy, with several humorous "series" of photos that had me laughing when I reviewed them.

Someone's discovered bookshelves, and perhaps more importantly, the attention it brings him when he pulls books off them!




For some reason he enjoys biting B's hair. He gives cuddles afterward to make up for it, though.



He is not, I hasten to add, an actual biter-biter. These faces are misleading, albeit funny. What he's actually doing is sliming my knee. And then he gives sunny smiles afterward.



More pictures (and of the new place) are forthcoming. We're off to California next week and are looking forward to that immensely.

2 comments:

SSP said...

have a nice visit home Kat!! any chance you will make it to houston for the 4th of july????

Kat said...

We can't make it :( We're flying back to London on the 6th. Take lots of pics and have good fun though! I still remember the three-legged race I did as a kid back at Aunt Sarah's, with all my 923943 first, second, third, and whatever-removed cousins... that was some fun for sure.