Sunday 6 February 2011

Haircut

Still behind on emails... sorry... I have a fair few in the Drafts folder half-finished and then I lose my train of thought and feel the need to start a new email altogether and then something crops up and...

Well, I'd better finish this post before it's too late!

E got a haircut on Friday. He went from mop-top...

...to this:

Callie is doing well. We had one bad night where both of us were roused at midnight and didn't really get any sleep after that, but fortunately that hasn't happened since. We think it was because she was sick. Now, however, she seems fine, and even quite smiley...

Today (Sunday) was a bit of a miserable day. We went to the Imperial War Museum but E goes downhill in the afternoons (lack of nap) so by the time we were back home we were all a bit snipy and run down.

Saturday, however...





Ok - picture overload, and it's bedtime for me.

No comments: