Thursday 8 November 2012

Dumbphone, Part 4

As I posted nearly a year ago: I have what I fondly refer to as a dumbphone. I should clarify that it has one or two bells and whistles, namely the camera (which is all I use it for apart from the odd text or call), but it's certainly no top of the range thing. Still, it enables me to point and shoot, capturing the moment here and there without fuss.

Here's the fourth installment of Dumbphone pics.  They start at around June-ish and continue until November.

Homemade waterslide in the back garden.

Riding in the classic Austin Joy cars on a warm day at Southbank.
Watching the boats float down the Thames past the Houses of Parliament.

Colored sand at Southbank.

Every few mins they would run down the street, stop, and give each other a big hug.

Driving the 2mph car at Legoland.

Around the track.

Funny Lego panning-for-gold guy.

Went to the park during the "summer" holidays and got stuck in a downpour.  Too late to get inside the nearby shopping center so we ducked underneath the pirate ship in the playground and waited 20 minutes while the kids served me pretend hot chocolate and giggled.  We stayed dry!

Rainy birthday trial of his new "stomp rocket" - an air propelled foam rocket that goes quite high depending on how hard the child jumps on the attached pump.

I have fond memories of going through a rotating barrel with my godsister in Hawaii.  Here's E going through his first one at a summer funfair.

Late July/early August it finally got warm enough to eat ice cream.

Multitasking toddler.


Artwork teamwork.  There were googly eyes to glue on, and feathers.


Driving a plane, with added passengers.

I guess she picked up some things from me.

Moving bricks with a wheelbarrow, at the 1 o'clock club.



More cuddles.

Firefighters rolled up to the 1 o'clock club during late summer with their fire engine and hoses.  The kids could sit inside and also try out the hosepipe.

E decorating a cookie at the 1 o'clock club.  Yes.  It IS partially eaten.


Blackberry-stained toddler.


Putting cheese and sauce on our pizza before baking it.  Yeah, I know that's a white shirt.  I like to live on the wild side, what can I say?


Round'n'round at a park in Clapham.



Catching up over a cup of tea/hot chocolate.



Neat swing setup at a park in Clapham.

Off on the scooter to go meet a friend.

Will update more next post, because this is getting looonnng.

No comments: