Tuesday 23 September 2008

Tidying Up

Since the baby is asleep, I decided to tidy up/go through some of the travel photos on the hard drive. I'll post some for your amusement.

Santorini, Greece. I took this photo while en route via boat back from Thirasia, a tiny island on the outskirts of the (active) volcanic island/rock off the coast of Santorini. I like how the stairs/architecture are pretty much embedded in the rock, making a habitable dwelling out of a sheer cliff face.

On Naxos, we went to a museum that had a nice view of the inland aspect of the island.

Me swimming in a spa in Budapest, Hungary. I'd love to teleport there for an hour's relaxation again. We definitely plan to go back... at some point!

Inside a cathedral in Vienna, Austria:

Someday I need to get all the photos I have onto one hard drive. I know there's some I left back on the computer in California, and I definitely have a folder or two on the laptop that I need to transfer over. It's just too time consuming to do all at once.

1 comment:

Gail Pryatel said...

wow that's awesome :P i want to go now